All lines of coverage offered
- Primary Auto Liability- protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident. This coverage is mandated by state and federal agencies and proof of coverage is required to be sent to them. We provide coverage limits up to $2,000,000. Pricing is dependent on region, driving records, and history of the trucking operation. For a more detailed description of this coverage, speak with one of our producers.
- Hired Auto Liability – covers bodily injury and damages to the property of others if insured causes an accident while they are driving a leased, hired, rented or borrowed vehicle for business use.
- Non-owned Auto Liability – provides vicarious liability coverage for bodily injury and damages to the property of others caused by a vehicle not owned by the insured but driven by an insured employee while on company business.
- Hired Physical Damage / Bailee Coverage – provides coverage against loss or damage to non-owned trucks and/or trailers hired, rented or borrowed by insured for business use subject to a specified limit and deductible.
- Trailer Interchange – provides coverage for the legal liability of truckers for loss or damage to non-owned trailers and equipment which are in the insured’s possession under a written trailer interchange agreement subject to a specified limit and deductible.
- Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) – provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an FHWA regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer. For example, this coverage would apply when the owner-operator gets their truck washed or brings their trucks into a shop for repairs. Once the owner-operator is under dispatch, they are covered under the Primary Liability insurance policy of the company that they are leased to.
- Physical Damage – Coverage for your truck and/or trailer. This coverage is for repair or replacement for damage resulting from things such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism to your owned vehicles. Pricing is based on the current market value of your equipment. This coverage may be required by the lien holder of your vehicle.
- Motor Truck Cargo – Motor Truck Cargo insurance is needed to protect the carrier in case of lost freight or damaged goods. There is a maximum load limit per vehicle with this policy. Truck insurance coverage limits can range from $10,000 to $100,000 with excess limits available upon request. Pricing for this insurance is mainly dependent on the type of cargo being hauled. This insurance can have many exclusions such as unattended vehicle, maximum theft limitations on “targeted” commodities, etc…
- Workers Compensation – schedule of benefits payable to an employee by his employer without regard to liability, required by state law in the case of injury, disability, or death as the result of occupational hazards.
- Employers Liability Coverage – this is coverage B of the standard Workers Compensation policy. It provides coverage against the common law liability of an employer for injuries to employees as distinguished from the liability imposed by a Workers Compensation law.
- Occupational Accident – provides owner operators with an affordable source of indemnification for work accident injuries. This coverage offers important benefits for Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Accident Medical and Accident Disability Income. It is suitable and effective for owner-operators who do not fall under the requirements of worker’s compensation statutes.
- Umbrella / Excess Liability – provides excess liability limits over underlying auto, general, and employers liability.
- General Liability – protects the business for any property damage or bodily injury that might occur which does not involve a truck. Provides protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract.
- Employment Practices Liability – covers the legal liability of insureds in their capacity as employers for damages caused by covered wrongful employment practices. Exposures can include workplace harassment by other employees or supervisors, recruiting, hiring, evaluating, disciplining, and terminating employees.
- Property – provides coverage for buildings, contents, and business income subject to specified limits and deductibles
We also offer other program benefits such as:
- Fleet Risk and Safety Counseling — A successful risk and safety control program addresses loss history, frequency and severity, regulatory compliance, and applied training and implementation. We will help reduce your exposures and the cost associated with them. This program could include any or all of the following:
- DOT Compliance Audits
- Safety Seminars
- Accident Investigation
- Insurance Safety Audits
- Regular Claim Reviews
- OSHA Compliance Audits
- Loss Prevention Seminars
- Web-based Driver Training and Tracking — You will be able to put your drivers through courses online to help with safety and knowledge. In addition, you will be able to track their driving safety record and incident history 24 hours a day for a nominal fee.